........ i envy the benefits the Deaf from other countries are getting...
...equal opportunity...
...access to media...
...the opportunity to take the course in university that
you really want....
..... hopefully my country will have these too.... and then... by that time... i will watch my students grow up confident that they can do what they want with their life....
......... a barrier-free environment... with people who are aware of the Deaf....
............... what a dream, eh?...........
......... and life goes on..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Never stop smiling not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile. — Gabriel García Márquez
-
In class last week, for Educational Audiology, the Teacher played sounds when half of the class were Deaf. That meant half of the class were...
-
I woke up remembering a poem I wrote when I was around 18.... A simple poem about Being Deaf... It had no title. I sit in a corner watchi...
-
I used to blog most days. I even used to keep a journal, handwritten, no less. Now life just seems to get in the way. It was my goal to ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment