hello all. hope your weekend went better than mine. hehehe. well, anyways, have decided to do some links posting (coz everybody who has a website has one... so i'm joining the club here)...
HARRY POTTER WEBSITES
only coz i love and am addicted to the harry potter series
www.jkrowling.com -- this is really ms. rowling in the website. check out the mystery door.
www.mugglenet.com -- love this website. go here often. contemplating making it my homepage :0)
www.darkmark.com -- go here for links. they've got plenty.
TEACHER WEBSITES
coz well, i am one
www.teachervision.com
www.magickeys.com/books/index.html-- short stories (i teach reading and language)
www.bedtime.com -- more short stories
NEWS SITES
we all need to be informed, right?
www.inq7.net -- for my fellow filipinos.
www.yahoo.com -- just click on the news site.
www.bbc.co.uk --the british really know their news. a lot easier to use too.
GREAT 15 DAY ADWARE SPYWARE SOFTWARE
www.stopzilla.com
(not sure if this is it but you can go search for it in yahoo)
well, that's all for now... until later or some brilliant thing pops up in my mind and i come back here! hehehe! pag ayo ayo!
oh yes a word of advice... never download anything from sites like wallpapers and themes!! no matter how cool they are!unless you want to have adware and spyware into your system and enjoy formatting your comp!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Never stop smiling not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile. — Gabriel García Márquez
-
In class last week, for Educational Audiology, the Teacher played sounds when half of the class were Deaf. That meant half of the class were...
-
I woke up remembering a poem I wrote when I was around 18.... A simple poem about Being Deaf... It had no title. I sit in a corner watchi...
-
I used to blog most days. I even used to keep a journal, handwritten, no less. Now life just seems to get in the way. It was my goal to ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment