today hung out in valenzuela, abelle's base. we just hung out and it was a good feeling to you know, be with friends who have known you since college. we don't hang out that much anymore so it was really nice. too bad i forgot my camera. the saying above is true. although doris, heidi, abelle and i have gone beyond the "party til you die" phase (steve is still very much into it) we have have our own way of getting high... catching up... yup, just plain catching up!! you know, talking, chilling, sharing what you feel. we haven't done that in a while. and even if it's obvious we have all grown up and gone our separate ways, when we get together it's like we just talked yesterday. there are times though when i know we could still have kept in touch way better than right now, we could've emailed each other often, texted each other, saw each other on a daily basis.... we never really kept in touch, you know. hmmm... maybe they're what people would call "friends for life". you know, the people who has your back when things get tough and no one believes you. (hope what i am saying is true guys!!) i wouldn't mind doing this again... but next time, i'm bringing my camera. cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Never stop smiling not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile. — Gabriel García Márquez
-
In class last week, for Educational Audiology, the Teacher played sounds when half of the class were Deaf. That meant half of the class were...
-
I woke up remembering a poem I wrote when I was around 18.... A simple poem about Being Deaf... It had no title. I sit in a corner watchi...
-
I used to blog most days. I even used to keep a journal, handwritten, no less. Now life just seems to get in the way. It was my goal to ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment