when you’re young, like, I was once was…and still am anyway.. hehehehehe… dreams are something you aspire for. Then reality sets in… and you realise that to get to where your dreams are, you have to really be wanting to make a go after it. After 7 years… I am still aspiring.. still chasing after my dreams… what my destiny has always been.. what people tell me my destiny is.. and.. I try… get knocked down and then get up, start over and try again… sometimes.. I think… is this really my destiny?? If it was, how come it hasn’t happened yet? You know? You just wish it would be handed right to you coz you’ve been working on it too long and too hard…and still, it doesn’t come. Then you think “hell, that’s the way life is…” … then you start to become comfortable with your life… with whatever you have at the moment.. when you know you can have so much more, be so much more… do so much more… and then people start encouraging you again.. and you know.. .. that you just have to try… ….. the conclusion? Your dreams will always be there… until you do something about it… there are hindrances.. moments when you just want to give up.. not take risks…. But then again, you think… if everybody thought this way.. there would be no people who would inspire you… people like… thomas alva edison… he never gave up trying….. and in the end.. he made more than the light bulb.. pope john paul II.. well, what can I say? He really changed the world… tiger woods… look at where he is now. He dreamed about making it big in golf and got to where his goal is… rob mariano… he focused on what he wanted, got more out of life because it was what he wanted and in the end, he had his dream girl, living a crazy and unbelievable life… and loving it, every minute of it… ethan zohn..... he is doing something he loves to do and helping some people along the way… I look up to these people in a kind of frenzy… because I wish I could be more like them. I wish I could take life by the reins.. not have to worry about a darn thing. Then have destiny at my feet … at last. They say destiny is never handed to you on a silver platter…. You must make the most of it. So be it.
“Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” –--- william Jennings bryan
So everybody… chase those dreams… believe you have a destiny and go for it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Never stop smiling not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile. — Gabriel García Márquez
-
In class last week, for Educational Audiology, the Teacher played sounds when half of the class were Deaf. That meant half of the class were...
-
I woke up remembering a poem I wrote when I was around 18.... A simple poem about Being Deaf... It had no title. I sit in a corner watchi...
-
I used to blog most days. I even used to keep a journal, handwritten, no less. Now life just seems to get in the way. It was my goal to ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment