Tuesday, July 1
am alive again
finally.. am able to post here again.. only because i've been wanting to go live.. i've been keeping my thoughts to myself.. but realized i've more to share if i shared it with the world.. hopefully, now that i've opened my blog to the world, i will be able to reach out and touch more lives and raise Deaf awareness!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Never stop smiling not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile. — Gabriel García Márquez
-
In class last week, for Educational Audiology, the Teacher played sounds when half of the class were Deaf. That meant half of the class were...
-
I woke up remembering a poem I wrote when I was around 18.... A simple poem about Being Deaf... It had no title. I sit in a corner watchi...
-
I used to blog most days. I even used to keep a journal, handwritten, no less. Now life just seems to get in the way. It was my goal to ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment