Suddenly was in the mood to make a poem :) Don't know why!!!! Don't ask!!!! If Anakin had any say, it would have probably been somewhat like this:
Everyday I wake up to face the unknown
Life is a mystery
Sometimes we have to stand alone
The force is not enough
There must be something more to this
Your love helped me see the light
You are what I look at
Every night
I told myself I will protect you
From this cruel world
I dream of the darkness
I fear of losing you
I refuse to let that happen
There must be a way to get through
Alas, I did find something
It was more than I bargained for
I was fooled into thinking it will save you
Love makes us do crazy things
But now I cannot turn back
I have lost you
And our future too
Sometimes I wonder what could have been
If I had never succumbed to darkness
If the Dark Force had not taken me
Would we have lived in bliss?
But all that’s left is to regret
To accept that I failed the test
I should have stayed by your side
I never should have tried to hide
Someday we will be together again
And until that day comes
I will hold on to those memories
Padme, you, I will forever cherish
Good night :)
P.S. if you're gonna get this poem, please let me know... it probably isn't the best poem there is... but PLEASE... don't plagiarize, okay?
No comments:
Post a Comment