Sunday, March 3

Starting Over

I want to blog again!

It would be such a shame if I never got to write about the stuff that happens to me, never got to share with the world my adventures or misadventures as a Deaf girl. I don't know who would be interested to read such stuff but there is so much about life that is happening. Time goes by so fast, as is evident by the timeline in my blog. I started this in 2004 and then suddenly, I just stopped. Life happened.

By the time I got back, I saw so many themed blogs and thought, I could do that. I just have to figure out how to put tabs in my blog, to get stuff organized, you know? It's taking me forever tp do that because I always found aome reason or another. I never got around to doing it.

Now..... I would really like to go back! I miss blogging and I miss writing! It was my dream to be writer. Hopefully, it will still push through. The thing with dreams, it gives you hope, it gives youpromise, it gives life a purpose. So if you have a dream, don't let go. No matter how impossible it is, pursue it anyway. What have you got to lose, right?

And so... My diary continues! With it, my dreams!

No comments:

Never stop smiling not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile. —  Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez