Monday, June 13

an email from Ethan



Here's something not many people know.. Ethan Zohn emailed me. Heheheehe. As respect for his privacy, not including his email here. But including the website for his grassroot soccer. I wish could volunteer. Wish soccer was big here in the Phils. But unfortunately, Basketball is the BIGGIE thing here. If it was soccer, reckon Ethan would have a grassroot soccer program here? That would be cool. Then would get my students to join. It would be both educational and fun. Posting Grassroot soccer link in my LINKS row. Posting these here coz well, you know, getting an email from him was surreal. It really was.

From: Ethan Zohn
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:03:50 EST
Subject: Re: Deaf girl from manila
To: piper

How are you. Of course I remember you. We have not taught deaf kids specifically but we have had a couple deaf students. Our activities are actually great because they are visual and game based ...not much lecturing.

Thanks for the email. I hope you are enjoying the new Survivor as much as I am.

Ethan


Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:25:56 -0400
From: Ethan Zohn
To: Piper
Subject: Re: Deaf girl from manila


The pics look great. thanks for those. USA is doing well....I just got
a gig as host of a soccer show called The Metro Soccer Report. I'm
pretty excited.

I hope you are well....

Ethan

.............. why are guys like these so rare????? if there were more ethan zohns, more rob marianos, more takuya kimuras..maybe the world would be a better place. heehee.

No comments:

Never stop smiling not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile. —  Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez