harassed. pressured. stressed. drained.
sad. heartbroken. tired. physically... and emotionally.
worried about my grandmother.
missing my aunts. missing my mom. missing my nieces and nephews. missing saturday nights with my sisters... and beer.
laughing over silly things my students do. laughing harder still at jokes and antics that my tutee does.
life is weird. it's just been another day.
Thursday, July 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Never stop smiling not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile. — Gabriel García Márquez
-
In class last week, for Educational Audiology, the Teacher played sounds when half of the class were Deaf. That meant half of the class were...
-
I woke up remembering a poem I wrote when I was around 18.... A simple poem about Being Deaf... It had no title. I sit in a corner watchi...
-
I used to blog most days. I even used to keep a journal, handwritten, no less. Now life just seems to get in the way. It was my goal to ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment