
Rob Mariano. Boston Rob. I have always heard about that name and I read about the whole hype of them being on Amazing Race. To tell the truth, I haven't watched him in Survivor. The last Survivor I watched was, I think, Survivor:Africa, where I really liked Ethan Zohn - who I got to meet!! I have that photo here on my blog. (Now if I can remember which date it was in... Hehehe) Anyway, I watched Amazing Race 7, with curiousity about this couple. I even read the recap of their love story in Survivor, for a bit of background reading, which made me curious even more. They ended up being my favorite couple in the world! I would love to have a boyfriend like Rob. Hehehe. He is more real, not superficial. Not like the other guys you get on TV. Jon Buehler seemed too perfect for me. No offense. But Rob, he is himself on camera and off camera, he is still himself. I am glad he has found a girl he can love (who I envy but also can't hate as she is also a wonderful person. I also like her, she is very nice and she gets along well with Rob. Very perfect when they are together. They supported each other the entire race and had fun). I like their love story, I like reading about them. They really do love each other and you can't help but wish (even if you're snipping comments about them) that you end up with someone like that in real life. Like what Rob says in his vows... "You make me smile, you make me laugh, you make me feel important and smaht, sometimes you make me crazy, then you make things all right again.".... I wish someone would make that kind of vow to me also this one ..."To always treat you with respect, to always be your friend, to always put you above everything else, and to always love you with all my haht, forever and ever." Isn't that what love is? Amber is really lucky. To know more about why I LOVE ROB, read this one. It really says what I want to say: http://www.realityreel.com/unscripted_reality_television_episode_summaries_modload-News-article-1225.htm
My friends think I am crazy to like Rob. Can't blame them. After all, he was conniving, scheming and manipulating in all the reality TV shows he was in but what can I say, I LOVE ROB. I need to get me a shirt like Amber's that says it. Hehehe. I love the way he treats Amber. He was very sweet to her, it is evident he's smitten. I hope they will lead a happy life, and grow old together, I know they will look back and realize later how crazy all this is. It is for me. I am looking for Amber's vows on the internet. This is a good recap of their wedding. http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/story.cgi?show=76&story=8061&limit=&sort But it doesn't say Amber's vows. I'm still looking. But anyways, I hope that I find myself a Rob Mariano. (without the manipulating, cheating ways on TV, of course). Somebody who will be totally smitten with me, who will basically be my bestfriend and who will always put me above everything else. A man who can build you a house, remember to buy the bed you like, but refuses to take dance lessons, then gives in, buys diamond earrings at first opportunity ..... Those guys are kind of rare right now....................................
No comments:
Post a Comment